Sunday, November 7, 2010

Here I am

So...it has been awhile since I have posted. I know. I KNOW!

I feel the need to insert standard comment here...

"Life has been so crazy!"
or this one
"I have just been so busy!"
or maybe even this one
"Where has the time gone?"

Although all three could be used, I don't want to use an excuse. There is no need for an excuse. Bottom line is I haven't blogged lately because I haven't wanted to. So there. I am totally in control.

Things have just been so busy and with the kids in school again and hockey and dancing and life has been so crazy and Hudson is crawling now and the house renovations still aren't done and I am stressed cause I have a little person moving around and oh ya did I mention I have started a new business and I do it from home and it requires the making of extremely high calorie content items and my thighs and ass are growing exponentially with the thriving business and my husband works away months at a time except for now he hasn't worked in 5 weeks and Christmas is coming and where has the time gone and it's getting cold out and my car just started making weird noises....

Whew! Glad I got that out of my system.

Regardless...I'm back...

1 comment:

  1. Passing by from BM, come check us out at http://www.momstreehouse.com.

    ReplyDelete